Monday, November 10, 2008

The Holiday Is Over

I just wanted to inform everyone that my travelling has come to an end and I am back to work.

I've enjoyed my holidays through the United Kingdom over to Germany and into the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg but now it is time to return to the office.

Anyway, I've already launched a new blog (www.euroos.blogspot.com) which is all about Australians playing football in Europe. Currently I reside in Bonn in Germany, so I'm lucky enough to witness alot of football here, so I thought such a blog was a good idea. Already in it's first week I've had an average of 100 hits a day. It is a good start.

Beyond that though, having just got back into the swing of things I am searching for an opportunity to write and contribute to various websites. I will endeavour to find such opportunities over the next few weeks and hopefully their will be plenty more to read from me.

Thanks alot

No comments: