Thursday, July 23, 2009

Coe Flight For Game Time

as seen on au.fourfourtwo.com

FC Copenhagen's Australian goalkeeper Nathan Coe has flown to Norway to continue his search for regular game time as he begins a trial with Tippeligaen club Aalesunds FK.

The 25-year-old stopper is third choice at the Danish giants and has decided to try his luck in Norway after a loan deal earlier this year with Swedish club Orgryte was cut short due to a hand injury.

Coe told Norway's TV 2 Sporten: "Where I've been, I haven't played much recently and that is something I want to change now."

And while Coe admitted he didn't know much about the unheralded Norwegian club, he saw the move as positive in his career.

"I see coming here as a good opportunity, so I hope I make it. Hopefully your club will have me," Coe claimed.

Aalesunds are in the market for a new goalkeeper, after on-loan custodian Anders Lindegaard returned to Odense BK.

No comments: